Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Blowing off the Dust


In honor of spring, I'm doing a little cleaning up around here on the blog, sprucing things up to begin posting again. The hiatus was needed and enjoyed, but I'm ready to get back into the swing of blogging. 

It's been a long winter of a lot of writing, though at the moment, I've nothing to report re any more contracts. I've got manuscripts in with various publishers, and lots of story ideas brewing, but for the moment I can only write and wait.

In other news, I've been asked to be a contributing blogger over at Coffee Cups & Camisoles, the place for Historical Romance, Friendship, Book Reviews, Devotionals, and Coffee. (They're allowing me entrance even though I don't drink coffee. I'll bring tea for those of you who don't care to imbibe the java.) You can find Coffee Cups & Camisoles at http://coffeecupsandcamisoles.blogspot.com/ I'll be posting on Wednesdays and the occasional Throwback Thursdays. I hope you'll hop on over there tomorrow for my first post. 

As for here, the goal is to post on Mondays. 

For today, since it's April, and I'm dreaming of spring and green and new flowers, I'd love to know your favorite color or kind of flower.

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you've got so many projects under consideration. Here's hoping we hear great news from you soon and often.

    Congrats on joining the Coffee and Camisoles team. You're an excellent addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Keli! I'm looking forward to all the fun at CC&C.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8:59 AM

    Yay for tea! We tea drinkers need to stick together. I think I forgot what spring looks like here, but hopefully we will see it emerge in full force soon. As far as favorites, my favorite color is burgundy and how can I ever pick out one favorite flower? I love daffodils, violets, lily of the valley and pansies. The list really could go on!
    Kristine Klein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, spring seems like a distant dream right now, especially with the snow and sleet we're having today.

      It IS hard to pick out a favorite flower. I like all your choices. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm a fan of green! Any shade. Spring is definitely in the air around here. The last few days have been high 70s and sunshiny/lovely breeze. I've gotten back from a hiatus myself. Feels good to visit blogs again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GREEN! My eyes are starved for green. And we're supposed to get a "significant snow event" this weekend. Sigh.

      Welcome back!

      Delete
  4. Shean Shields12:41 PM

    Hi, Erica,
    My favorite flower is rose. I just want you to know I love Light to My Path. It's a heartwarming story and one of my very favorite love stories. I also enjoyed Before the Dawn. I hope to read more of your books. You are a talented writer! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shean, for coming by the blog and letting me know you enjoyed the stories. You've made my day!

      Delete
    2. Shean Shields9:08 AM

      You're welcome! Thanks for writing!

      Delete
  5. I love carnations, probably because they were the first flowers my sweet husband gave me. And I like them in pink :) I also love yellow roses, yellow was the first roses he gave me too.

    ReplyDelete