Friday, June 07, 2013
The Friday Five
I love my Kindle eReader. I use it every day. So this week's Friday Five is:
Five reasons I love my Kindle.
1. The number one reason I love it is that I can read at night with a tiny book light that doesn't disturb my sleeping husband. I love to read in bed, and the Kindle lets me read late into the night if I want to.
2. The ability to have dozens of my favorite books all in one easy-to-carry place.
3. The ability to try lots of new authors with free or low cost eBooks.
4. The ease of purchase (this is a two-edged sword) with the "Buy With One Click" option on amazon.com
5. I also love how light my Kindle is and that I can turn pages with one hand.
Q4U: Do you have an eReader? Do you like it? What do you like best about it?