Monday, June 24, 2013

Blog Vacation


This is my absolute favorite picture from our entire recent vacation (And there were more than three thousand photos!) This is my son, James, (17) with a happy, joyful, relaxed look on his face. He was hiking in Arches National Park.

Vacation is a good thing. It helps you refresh, refuel, and relax. At least that's the plan.

That being said, this blog is going to take a vacation for awhile. I need to refuel, refresh, and relax a little so when I come back to blogging, I have something to say.

In the meantime, I'll be active over on Facebook. You can find me at: https://www.facebook.com/erica.vetsch


5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation!! Your son looks adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm headed on vacation too. Enjoy Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo! His expression represents all that we hope for from our vacations. Enjoy your blogging break. I'll be looking forward to your return. (I don't often comment, but I always read your posts in my reader... Google Reader, soon to be converted to Feedly.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were also at Arches this summer! How funny!

    ReplyDelete