Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Friday Five

Crocus

This week my sister-in-law sent me an email notifying me that she had seen the first delicate spears of a crocus leaf poking out of the ground.

Woohoo! Bring on Spring!

This week's Friday Five is, my five favorite signs of spring.

1. The green mist that appears when the trees are just budding out.

2. Robins in the yard. 

3. Peonies poking up through the mulch in my garden.

4. Green grass. My eyes are starved for green.

5. Neighbors! When warm weather comes, our neighborhood is like an ant hill that got kicked. People emerge and go in all directions. 

How about you? What's a sign of spring that you enjoy where you live?

1 comment:

  1. Sunny days where temps in the sun room get well above 50. Time to get out there and clean

    ReplyDelete