Friday, March 15, 2013
The Friday Five
I'm a big fan of Ronald W. Reagan's, and I wish we had someone in Washington like him right now.
So, I thought I'd post five of my favorite Ronald Reagan quotes:
1. Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.
2. The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
3. Facts are stubborn things.
4. Trust, but verify.
5. I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.
and a bonus quote
6. Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/ronald_reagan.html#BSJs6hqXwMG72gvF.99