This week's Friday Five is:
Five quirky things I have in my home office.
1. A sock monkey that my daughter and I made.
2. A Veggie Tales Nativity set that my husband got me for Christmas. I didn't want to put it away after Christmas was over. :)
3. A stuffed frog. When you squeeze his mouth, he sings "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story. :)
4. A stuffed Kung Fu Panda. Love that movie.
5. A pair of little rubber duckies. :)
All of these things fit my personality. (I'm not sure what that says about me...hmmm) What is something in your office/work space that reflects your personality?