Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Friday Five



sock monkey

This week's Friday Five is:

Five quirky things I have in my home office.

1. A sock monkey that my daughter and I made.

2. A Veggie Tales Nativity set that my husband got me for Christmas. I didn't want to put it away after Christmas was over. :)

3. A stuffed frog. When you squeeze his mouth, he sings "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story. :)

4. A stuffed Kung Fu Panda. Love that movie.

5. A pair of little rubber duckies. :)

All of these things fit my personality. (I'm not sure what that says about me...hmmm) What is something in your office/work space that reflects your personality?

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I love the things in your office & how they reflect YOU. Love that you made that sock monkey w/ your daughter!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, books for one.

    Coffee mugs…don't know if it's a collection yet, but I have my four favorites on the shelves with my books.

    On top of my computer monitor is a 'Pewter PeeWee' monkey my younger brother gave me when I went off to Trinity College.

    There's always candy of some kind some where… really bad sweet tooth!

    And plants that struggle to stay alive. I like to think they're much heartier (?) having been in my study for so long, striving to stay alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your office sounds whimsical and fun! I have a bowl of dark chocolates on my desk and a post-it holder. I love post-its!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sock monkey. Love his teddy, too

    ReplyDelete