This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I love about Christmas.
1. Candy Canes. Why don't we have this candy all year round?
2. Nativity sets. I have several, and I love them. Traditional, snow globe, quilted, even a set of little bears.
3. Candy Cane Cookies. Sugar cookies with almond flavoring, red food coloring in half the dough, then rolled and twisted and shaped to look like candy canes. I'm making some of these with my daughter when she gets home from college next week.
4. My daughter home from college and the whole family together.
5. The Christmas Eve service at my church. My most favoritest service of the year. I look forward to it for weeks and months.
What are some of your favorite things about Christmas?