Hard to believe the Olympics are almost over! I've watched SO much of the coverage and enjoyed every minute of it. There have been so many great moments and so many great stories.
So, today's Friday Five is:
Five moments I will remember from the 2012 London Olympics.
1. Gabby Douglas wins gold in the individual all-around women's gymnastics.
2. Usain Bolt wins double gold in the men's 100m and 200m.
3. Michael Phelps ends his career as the greatest Olympian of all time.
4. Oscar Pistorius competes for South Africa on 'Cheetah Blades' as a double amputee.
5. The whole Queen Elizabeth/James Bond thing! That was Awesome!!!
My husband's top memory of this year's Olympics
Staying up way too late because we're watching the Olympics coverage.
What are you going to remember about the Games of the XXX Olympiad?