Monday, July 09, 2012

New Favorite


I've come across a new-to-me show that I'm really enjoying. It's called Leverage. A five-member crew--one former insurance investigator and four criminal types--now take on corrupt businessmen and bad guys to help underdogs who have been preyed upon by the unscrupulous and greedy.

A hitter, a grifter, a thief, and a hacker join forces with a modern-day Robin Hood to right wrongs and get revenge for the little guy.

It's quite entertaining, highly improbable, and the banter between the characters is fun.

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday watching Leverage and embroidering quilt blocks. Only 2.5 quilt blocks to go before I can start piecing! Woohoo!

What shows are you currently watching?

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't get into that show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I tried quilting. My mom rocks at it. Me...not so much. But I liked the process. It calmed me.

    Hmm...we always fall back on Law & Order (usually SVU), but Diners, Drive-ins & Dives or whatever the order is and International House Hunters have appealed to us lately as well.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about that, but haven't seen it. I'm sort of going light on shows this summer, mostly trying to catch up on movies I wanted to watch but never did - or reading! Yay, finally getting some books read that I've been wanting to read forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby watches that, but I never have. My main shows are on summer hiatus, but I watch (don't laugh) Teen Wolf on MTV and Rizzoli & Isles. And the new show Longmire. I really like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of that show. I like to watch historical dramas and 80s cartoons. Complete opposites of the television viewing spectrum, I know, lol. Right now there doesn't seem to be much on in July.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I quilted. I love watching The Next Food Network Star! But I watch it late at night when everyone is in bed and I get really hungry, so I end up eating a midnight snack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have cable, so I don't get to see many shows until they hit Netflix. :) I've enjoyed some shows recently, like Psyche, Monk, Prison Break...way to much TV. ;0)

    ReplyDelete