Friday, April 27, 2012
Fill in the Blank Friday
This is me with Mrs. Todd's 4th grade class. They invited me in to talk about writing fiction, and we had a great time. I handed out bookmarks and when class was over, they all wanted them signed. Cool! One little gal asked me if I would be sure to become very famous so that someday she could sell my autograph for a million dollars. I told her I would do my best.
Here are my answers from last week's Fill In The Blank Friday:
1. My favorite K-12 teacher was _Mr. Heter____ because he/she encouraged me to write___.
2. My best friend in elementary school was Tresa Berigan__.
3. The worst food from the school cafeteria was MEATLOAF_.
4. At recess, my favorite thing to do was lay in the white clover and daydream__.
5. After school we raced home so we could watch Gilligan's Island_.
This week, one question:
What is your favorite memory of an elementary school guest speaker?