Friday, February 03, 2012
The Friday Five
Five things I LOATHE about a Presidential Election Year.
1. Political agenda commercials. They are way too frequent and way too untrustworthy.
2. Debates where no one answers any questions.
3. The fact that nobody can take a stand on any issue except that their opponent is a complete moron.
4. Phone calls from strangers asking my opinion on the candidates. (Trust me, they don't want to know.)
5. That politics divides us quicker than religion these days.
So, how do you feel about Presidential Election Years? I don't want to get into a Republican vs. Democrat debate here, or promote or denigrate any particular candidate. I just want to know how you feel about all the campaigning.