Celebrating with my amazing friend Georgiana Daniels, who recently sold her novel to Love Inspired! SQUEEE!!!!
In honor of this momentous and totally cool moment, here are 5 things I love about Georgiana.
1. She can pick out my "word of the novel" so quickly it makes my head spin. I always seem to choose a different word to overuse in each of my novels, and when G finds it, she starts out by highlighting it the first few times, then starts posting hilarious comments in the sidebar. :)
2. She is persistent through her doubts. In spite of how hard waiting and working without a definite time frame, she pressed on, and now her story will release in 2013.
3. She is a great mom. Her kids are so adorable, and she is so unselfish as she teaches them, takes them to their activities, and applauds their successes.
4. She knows the meaning of "Good times, good times!"
5. She lets me vent to her when things are going great, then encourages me to get back up on the horse and ride again.
Join me here in celebrating Georgiana's sale to Love Inspired!