Friday, January 27, 2012
The Friday Five
My Five Favorite Disney Heroines:
1. Belle from Beauty and the Beast. This might be because this was my daughter's favorite Disney movie for several years, but I love Belle and the supporting cast and the tormented prince who needed Belle's love to set him free.
2. Mulan. Not only is the movie fun, but Mulan isn't a damsel in distress. She is tough and proactive and brave, and yet, she falls in love.
3. Rapunzel from Tangled. I know this one hasn't been out all that long, but I thought Rapunzel was adorable.
4. Lady from Lady and the Tramp. I'm a sucker for Cocker Spaniels.
5. Jasmine from Aladdin. I like that she has a tiger! How cool is a princess who has a tiger???
Who is your favorite Disney heroine?