So, earlier this month, I was blessed to receive the above award from Faye at her blog Labor Not In Vain.
Thank you so much, Faye! I've gotten to meet Faye in person twice, I believe. She has been sweet enough to come to Crossroads bookstore in Sioux Falls, South Dakota when Mary, Rose, Lorna, and I have been signing books there. Faye's an avid reader of Christian fiction, a blogger, and a really sweetie. She's also a fan of the AWANA program, which holds a special place in Vetsch Family hearts. :)
So, the rules of the award are:
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.
Seven things about me:
1. I have a pair of red and black striped socks that I call my OompaLoompa Socks.
2. I sometimes find my life portrayed all too accurately in the comic strips Baby Blues, Zits, and Pickles.
3. My parents have been married for 45 years, and next month my husband and I will celebrate 22 years of marriage.
4. I love to chew gum, and my current favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip ice cream.
5. I like to have a hymnal to myself when I sing in church. Mostly because I like to make up my own parts. :)
6. I've been to the football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio twice.
7. I tell myself every year that I'm going to get a new artificial Christmas tree, but I never seem to do it. Still have the same tree we bought in 1990. It's looking a little--stressed.
I'm going to tag all the bloggers in my blog roll to the right. These are the blogs I read the most often, so, I think their blogs are great! :)
Today's Log Cabin Christmas blog tour stop is http://janeswordsofencouragement.blogspot.com/
And the party is rolling on over at Casey's place, so I hope you'll stop by. http://enjoyingthewritingcraft.blogspot.com/