Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Goal Setting for October
It's time for those goals, checking in and resetting.
1. Turn in novella collection Sagebrush Knights. (Yay! I turned in this project, due 11/1 yesterday.)
2. Plot out and begin work on A Bride Sews With Love in Needles, CA. There are 120 days until this ms is due, so I can't waste much time. The story needs to come in at about 80K words. I've got a good synopsis that just needs some fine tuning before I can dive into the story.
3. Re-purpose a synopsis I wrote awhile back for submitting to a different house.
4. Read. My TBR stack is getting tall.
5. Four book signings.
6. Finish up the thank you notes I need to write from the ACFW Conference. (I'll be blogging about the conference next week.)
How about you? What are your October goals?