Friday, October 14, 2011
The Friday Five
So today's Friday Five is for Kevin. Happy Birthday.
Five things I like about having Kevin as my pastor. (And there are more than five, but we'll go with these for today.)
1. Kevin had the guts to put the above picture of himself on Facebook for all the world to see. Bold choice, Kevin.
2. Kevin knows all the lines to The Princess Bride, and he is NOT afraid to use them.
3. Kevin never seems to mind that something funny happens in church every week and I wind up stifling giggles.
4. Kevin is always reading and learning and trying to deepen his knowledge of God so he can glorify Him more and teach others how to do the same.
5. Kevin goes above and beyond at the church, doing so many things that none of us even know about in addition to his up front duties.
Here's what Kevin looks like now. He cleans up pretty good.
Happy Birthday, Kevin! Enjoy the Caribou coffee.
Are you friends with your pastor? Did you know that October is Pastor Appreciation Month? Do something nice for your pastor before Reformation Day!