Wednesday, August 31, 2011
So, I'm putting myself back on notice. Time to organize those goals and get some things checked off the list for September:
1. Finish the final novella in the Sagebrush Knights collection. I'm about 20% finished with this one, and need to get it done so I can edit it and get it sent in well before the November 1st deadline.
2. Book signing in Onalaska, Wisconsin, September 10th. I'd love to see you there if you can make it. :)
3. Put together gift baskets for several book signing drawings.
4. Put together a talk and power point for one of the book signings.
5. Head to ACFW Conference. Squee! :)
6. Begin writing A Bride Sews with Love in Needles, California. :)
How about you? What are your September goals?