photo © 2008 mollypop | more info (via: Wylio)A new month, and time for a reassessment of goals.
My goals for March were:
1. Finish Stars in Her Eyes. Getting sick the last week of February put me behind schedule on this title and I want to have it all ready to turn in by April 1st.
2. Take care of my responsibilities re the Genesis Contest. I am a category coordinator and I will be busy this month sending and receiving emails to judges and contestants.
3. Go on a writing retreat with one of my crit buds. :) We've been planning this for months, and I can't wait to see her again and to write, write, write!
4. Continue the plotting for Sagebrush Knights. SK is my summer project. :)
So, how'd I do?
1. I finished Stars in Her Eyes and sent it off to the crit girls.
2. The first round of the Genesis is in the books. Now it's on to my second round responsibilities.
3. The writing retreat was AWESOME!
4. Plotting is in full swing on Sagebrush Knights.
So, April Goals:
1. Finish all the plotting for Sagebrush Knights and begin the first novella.
2. Genesis Contest work.
3. Incorporate crit comments on Stars in Her Eyes and get it sent in to my editor.
4. Copy edits on A Bride's Portrait of Dodge City, Kansas
So, how did you do on your March goals, and what is one thing you want to accomplish in April?