photo © 2007 D. Sharon Pruitt | more info (via: Wylio)Happy April!
Five things I love about April:
1. NCAA Men's national championship game. Oddly enough, March Madness winds up in April now.
2. Baseball season stars and it's a whole new season. It's way too early for Cubs' fans to say "Wait 'til next year."
3. Warmer temps and things start to turn green. I miss green. I NEED green! Happily, I have a single purple crocus blooming in my garden. :)
4. Easter. And Easter break with my daughter. I can't wait to go pick her up for the long weekend.
5. Sunshine. Twilight lingers, the sun feels stronger, and I get happier.
How about you? What do you like about April?