Friday, February 11, 2011
The Friday Five
Can you believe it? We've reached the letter Z already! (Now I'm going to have to think up something else for the Friday Five...)
So, Four things I like that start with Z and one thing I don't.
1. Zoos. LOVE zoos. I've been to lots of zoos, but there are few I'd love to visit. San Diego Zoo. Cincinnati Zoo. The National Zoo. The Toronto Zoo.
2. Zaccheus. What a great story, and I loved the song and the actions that went along with it when I was a kid. (Okay, show of hands, who's singing the song in their head now?)
3. The Cole sisters, Zephra and Zoe, who are entertaining Rochester Area Homeschool Defenders basketball players.
4. Fried Zucchini with ranch dressing dip. MMMMM Everything is better fried.
and one thing I don't like that starts with Z
5. Zone defense. Especially that which was played by Syracuse University against the Kansas Jayhawks in the 2003 Final Four Championship Game.
How about you? What do you like and not like that starts with Z.
And do you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see in future Friday Fives?
Oh, and hop on over to http://seekerville.blogspot.com/ today. Tina Radcliffe is talking about the best writing advice ever.
And tomorrow I'll be at Crossroads Bookstore in Sioux Falls, SD signing books with Rose Ross Zediker and Mary Connealy. If you can join us, that would be fantabulous. If you can't and you'd still like a signed book, contact the store and they will see about getting one to you.