photo © 2009 Tim Regan | more info (via: Wylio) Okay, so when I scheduled this post, it was for 4 pm instead of 4 am...yikes. So, here's the Friday Five ahead of when I actually scheduled it, but well behind when I wanted it to post...welcome to my world.
This week's Friday Five is brought to you by The Letter T.
Four things I like and one thing I don't that starts with the letter T.
1. Tacos. Like those...softshell, with sour cream.
2. TV. I like to watch tv. Sports, movies, shows.
3. Tournament Time. I LOVE the NCAA Men's Basketball tournament and all of the March Madness.
4. Turtle Mocha -- iced. From Caribou Coffee.
And one thing I don't like...
5. Tempers. Not a fan of the hot temper. Glad I'm married to a very patient, easy-going man. We celebrated 21 years of marriage yesterday.