Friday, October 29, 2010
The Friday Five
Four things I like that start with the letter M and one thing I don't.
1. Monkeys. Love stuffed monkeys. I have a little monkey that hangs from my visor in my van, and he gets the credit and the blame for all the green and red stoplights I hit. We call it his Monkey Mojo. :)
2. M & Ms. Peanut, plain, almond, and I'm really wanting to try the pretzel M&M's. I like the red ones best.
3. Mom. I like my mom, and I like being called Mom by my kids. I remember holding my elder child just after she was born and thinking, "I can't believe I'm somebody's MOTHER!" But now it is as natural as breathing to me.
4. Movies. I have an extensive DVD collection. Animated, Westerns, Fantasy, Chick-flick, tear-jerkers...old, newish, black and white, color, blu-ray, CGI, it doesn't matter, I like them all.
5. BONUS M that I like, thanks to CJ jogging my memory. I love Mysteries! Historical mysteries are great. Cadfael, Amelia Peabody, Sherlock Holmes. Contemporary mysteries, Dick Francis, Sarah Graves.
one thing I don't like that starts with M.
Mustard...the bright yellow kind they put on hotdogs and hamburgers. Blech!
Soooo...whaddaya like and not like that starts with M?