Friday, September 10, 2010
The Friday Five
Four things I like that start with the letter G.
1. Giraffes. Mostly because my daughter REALLY likes them, and when I see one, or anything with a giraffe print, I think of her. And I Like thinking of her. :)
2. Gum. I love to chew gum. Imagine my relief when the orthodontist told me I could chew sugarless gum even with my braces.
3. Grapes. Green Grapes. Green Seedless Grapes.
4. Grass. Soft, green grass that feels cool on bare feet.
One thing I don't like that starts with G.
5. Grasshoppers. UGH. Nasty armored buzzing hoppers.