- Seeing friends like Georgiana, Katie G. Mary Connealy, Wendy Miller, Audra Harders, Julie Lessman, Cara Lynn James, Glynna Kaye...the list goes on and on and on.
- Seeing my editors (who are also my friends) JoAnne Simmons, Aaron McCarver, and Becky Germany.
- Sitting in on a workshop taught by Allen Arnold from Thomas Nelson publishers. He's such a great communicator, I would've sat there for several more hours just listening.
- Selling out of all my books at the bookstore! SQUEE!
- Doing a video interview with Christian Retailing. (Thank you, Aaron, for pushing me into it. I was scared, but it went great.)
- Praying with Julie Lessman and practicing our interview skills as we waited for our CR interviews.
- Hanging out with WordServe Clients and Seekerville folks each night.
- Watching Katie G. stalk JSB and get lots of photos with him in the background.
- Getting encouragement, rejuvenation, affirmation, and direction in my writing career.
Until then, there's a little change in the posting schedule here. I'll be posting blogs on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We'll still have the Friday Five (Wendy!) But with my schedule getting tight, I need to cut back on blogging.