Friday, August 27, 2010
The Friday Five
Four things I like that start with E. & One thing I don't.
1. Esther. The story and the name. My mom's name is Esther.
2. Eagles. Just the sight of a majestic bald eagle makes me a little misty-eyed.
3. Electricity. I'm not much for roughing it. I like the convenience of electricity.
4. Elephants. I love toy elephants, cartoon elephants, Republican elephants, and real ones at the zoo.
5. Eels. Ugh, nasty looking things. And did you know that some people EAT eels??? Gross!
So, what do you like and not like that starts with the letter E?