Friday, July 30, 2010
The Friday Five
So, four things I like and one thing that I DON'T that start with the letter A.
1. Apples - Granny Smith preferably.
2. Aragorn from Lord of the Rings
3. Amelia Peabody - Fictional Egyptologist and detective created by Elizabeth Peters
4. Atlas Maps - I LOVE maps. Whenver I have to sit in the car and wait for someone, I open up my US Atlas and imagine all the different places I could go and things I could see.
5. Arborvitae - NOT! I don't like arborvitae trees. I'm not sure why. I just don't. We have 25 arborvitae trees in our hedge. Because the husband likes them. :)
Tell me at least one thing you like that starts with the letter A, and one thing you don't. :)