Friday, May 21, 2010
The Friday Five
Five things I love about being the substitute teacher for the High School Sunday School class.
1. I love teens, especially the ones at our church.
2. The first 10-15 mins where we catch up on each other's week.
3. I love how willing this group is to go wherever...we've studied lots of different topics (currently we're looking at the book of Colossians) and they are always eager to learn, to answer questions, to read Scripture.
4. Friendship. The kids (half of whom are mine) are my friends. I like that.
5. I get to learn right alongside the kids. This week we explored Paul's arguments against Gnosticism and Asceticism.
So, what do you like about Sunday School?