This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I wish I could do well.
1. Anything athletic. I love watching sports, but I'm terribly uncoordinated.
2. Cook. I don't like to cook, so I spend very little time honing my cooking skills.
3. Read people. I'm usually pretty clueless when it comes to picking up vibes.
4. Tell people what my books are about and sound halfway intelligent. I'm getting better with this, but still stutter and stumble. I can talk about other people's books with animation and enthusiasm, but my own...not so much.
5. Juggle. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to juggle. I can't (See number one above.)
What about you? Do you have something you always wish you could do?