Every year to celebrate the New Year, we host a party at our place. There are always lots of people, lots of food, football, games, laughter. It is a day we look forward to all year.
This year my BIL and I are coordinating some of the food so we don't duplicate anything.
So today's Friday Five is:
Five foods that will make an appearance at the New Year's Bash.
1. Meatballs. See yesterday's 3 Ingred. Thurs. :)
2. Lil' Smokies. Can't get enough of those!
3. The Dip. My friend J. always brought The Dip to the New Year's Day celebration that my folks hosted when I was growing up. When I moved away and started hosting my own New Year's Day party, she was gracious enough to share the recipe with me. It is a New Year's necessity.
4. Fruit Pizza. I love fruit pizza!
5. Veggie Pizza. Love this one too. A little savory to go with all the sweets!
Do you have a New Year's Day tradition?