The end of NaNo is drawing near. So, this week's Friday Five:
Five things I plan to do after NaNo is done.
1. Sleep. I've been sleep-deprived for quite awhile now. I'm going to sleep late on Tuesday, and James and I will plan on having a late start to school.
2. Let the manuscript rest. I would do this anyway, but I have copy edits to finish on a different novel.
3. Go to the wrap-party. Last year our local group went to Buffalo Wild Wings for our wrap party and we had a blast.
4. Thank my family. They have really gone out of their way to make NaNo possible for me this year.
5. Reconnect with some people. Go out to lunch with my SIL, and start work on a project with her. We're going to assemble quilts made from some of my MIL's clothing. I'm really looking forward to spending time with Linda and enjoying some fun memories of Lorraine while we work.
What are you doing once November comes to a close?