This week's Friday Five comes from a lesson I'm learning:
God is faithful, even when I am not at my spiritual best.
He continues to direct my life, to care for me, to watch over me, to love me, even when I'm wandering in a spiritual desert of my own making.
So, as I've been learning this, I've been talking to God about it and other things.
So, here are Five things I'm praying these days.
1. That God would be guiding our family through the process of 'launching' our oldest child next fall. The college selection process has been pretty smooth so far. Now it's a matter of getting the finances and my maternal instincts to jive with the fact that my daughter is going to college in less than 10 months.
2. For our family as we continue to grieve and heal after losing my MIL this past year to cancer.
3. For wisdom in balancing family, writing, bookkeeping, life.
4. Words, story ideas, plots, characters, themes. And that those that enter my head would be glorifying to God, and that they would be the BEST I can do.
5. Praising God for all the ways He has been working in my life. He is Good. All the time.
Today's blog tour spot is over at http://www.vickitiede.com/wordpress/ Drop on by and visit Vicki's blog. She's a great speaker and non-fiction writer who also happens to be a friend of mine. :)