It's that time again. Time to re-evaluate and reformulate my goals for the month.
Post-ACFW Conference, I have plenty on my plate.
1. Finish content edits on Clara and the Cowboy. I've gotten the rewrites done and now need to finish the final read-through and spit polish before sending it to my editor.
2. Outline Maggie and the Maverick. Maggie will be my NaNo novel this year. Yep, that's right. I'll be doing NaNo again this November to write the first draft of Maggie. I'm excited. If I have a good outline, I'm sure I will be able to reach 50K words in one month.
3. Write a synopsis and sample chapters of another historical series. Very excited about the prospects of this one. And I get to do lots of fun research. :)
4. Content Edits on The Engineered Engagement. My content editor informed me that she will start on EE in the next week or two, so I can expect them to come after that.
5. Blog tours and marketing for The Bartered Bride that releases SOON! I can't wait to hold a copy in my hands. I have some blog posts and interviews already scheduled, but if you'd like me to do a blog post for you, please, let me know.
One goal from the August list that isn't on the October list is to teach a workshop at the Wisconsin Christian Writer's Conference. Sadly, they couldn't get enough registrants for this year, so they have canceled the conference for 2009. Hopefully, they will be able to do more marketing and have it next year.
How about you? How are your goals shaping up? Do you have proposals and queries to get out? A manuscript to finish or to polish? A deadline looming? How do you hold yourself accountable to meet your goals?