Last night our church family celebrated the Passover together. So here are five things I learned/experienced.
1. God is so smart. He knows that the best way for people to learn is by incorporating all the senses. We saw, tasted, smelled, felt, and heard about God's goodness in calling out and redeeming His people.
2. There are few burdens that are not lightened by spending time with God's people.
3. Horseradish will make your eyes water. Especially if you eat it by the spoonful.
4. The women of my church are amazing. They cooked for and served dinner to more than 60 people and made it seem effortless.
5. Matzo ball soup is delicious.