Book: More than Petticoats - Remarkable Minnesota Women by Bonnye Stuart
Song: Streets of Laredo
While my daughter is taking her driver's education classroom sessions (ten 3 hour classes) I've been heading to Caribou Coffee to work. So here are five things I've noticed while working at Caribou:
1. When I leave there, I smell like coffee.
2. A tall Earl Grey tea has enough caffeine in it to keep me away until 5 am.
3. There is a dilemma all coffee house patrons face at one time or another that Georgiana discussed on her blog this week. Click here to read about it. -----> Georgiana D.
4. I may have to put the crew at Caribou in the acknowledgements of Engineered Engagement, since I've written and edited most of the book there.
5. I now feel a little bit like Norm from Cheers now. Being a regular patron means the baristas know your name and even what your usual order is. They look forward to seeing you and notice when you're gone. It's a nice feeling.
Are you a coffee house writer? A home or library writer?