Already the leaves are changing on some of the trees around here, and the forecast is for overnight temps around 50 degrees. So this week's Friday Five is:
Five things I love about fall.
1. Gorgeous colors. Minnesota has amazing fall colors. I love my Amur Maple hedge in autumn.
2. Football. It feels so good to be gearing up for another great football season. Go Vikes!
3. The rhythm of our days when school is in session. I love routine.
4. Cooler weather. I love cool, frosty mornings that warm to pleasant afternoons.
5. The smell of apples and pumpkins cooking...not together. :)
What about you? Is there something you like about fall?