This week's Friday Five is a retake of one I've done before but with an Olympic twist:
Five things you will never hear me say while watching the Olympics:
1. Sure wish I could try that platform diving thing.
2. I wish they would stop showing Jason Lezak's final leg in the 100M freestyle relay. It's so boring.
3. I sure wish some of those track stars had bigger egos. They are so humble.
4. I'd look as good in a Lazer Racer Suit as Dara Torres...totally, without question. In fact, people would mistake us for twins.
5. Speedos. Love 'em, Love 'em, Love 'em. Sure wish they were smaller.
How about you? What wouldn't you say?