Since I've been spending so much time in my van lately, this week's Friday Five is:
Five things that are always in my van. (besides me)
1. My CD's. Third Day, Jeremy Camp, Michael W. Smith, etc.
2. Garbage can. I seem to generate a lot of garbage while in the car, but I can't stand a messy car.
3. Air Freshener. I use the Glade solids, usually raspberry scented.
4. Laptop adapter. You never know when you might have to kill a little time and can get some work done.
5. Rand McNally Atlas. Handy, and also a good time killer. I love maps.
So? What's in your car?