Today I started watching the first season of St. Elsewhere. I checked it out from the library.
Why St. Elsewhere? Mostly because when I was in eighth grade, I was too young to watch it when it first aired. This wouldn't have been so bad, except my sister (18 months older) got to stay up with my mom and watch it. They would talk about the show the next week and I'd be all disgruntled, crossed arms, tossed head, and everything.
This week's Friday Five is:
Things I've noticed about St. Elsewhere.
1. Howie Mandel once had hair and a lot of it.
2. Denzel Washington...he's just cool.
3. Evidently tight pants were de rigeur for males in 1982.
4. 80's music is hilarious. Synthesizers 24/7
5. Political correctness has come a long way.