The Friday Five:
My Five Favorite Christmas decorations:
1. Bubble lights. I have a string of bubble lights in the garland decorating the top of my entertainment center.
2. Angel lights. These clear plastic angels have golden wings, and each has a white light in the base. I have three strings of these angels on my tree.
3. My Wizard of Oz Jingle Bells. Being from Kansas, I love all things Oz related. My mom gave me a set of glass jingle bell ornaments of Dorothy, The Scarecrow, The Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion.
4. Red Poinsettia lights. We have to keep these high on the tree because my goofy cat has a taste for silk flowers and will munch on them if she gets the chance.
5. Nativity sets. I have 7 sets in my living room right now.
On the flip side, here are some Christmas decorations I do NOT like:
1. Tinsel. What a mess, and it looks cheezy to me.
2. Anything you blow up and put in your yard. Santas, snowmen, trees, giant snowglobes.
3. Flocking. Again, what a mess.
4. Pink, blue, silver aluminum Christmas trees. Blech.
5. Dancing Santas. Nuff said.
How about you? Got any favorites. Any Blech?