This week's Friday Five is Game Shows I've watched in the past week.
A Preface: Three weeks ago, the cable company shuffled their channel list once more. My MIL, who is suffering a serious relapse of her cancer, was an avid watcher of The Game Show Network. In the channel-shuffle, they bumped the GSN up into the tier of channels above her current cable package. Several calls to the cable company to set things up and one very memorable run-in in with my FIL and the installer, and BINGO! we've got GSN back for the MIL. A few days each week, (2-3 depending on schedules) I go to my MIL's to help care for her (though she's doing so well, she shooes me away). So we have been enjoying the GSN 24/7. This week's 'five' is Game Shows I've watched.
1. Match Game 75. (men with porkchop sideburns, polyester leisure suits, white buck shoes and belts)
2. Family Feud with Richard Dawson (He kisses EVERY woman on the show right on the lips! EW!)
3. To Tell The Truth with John O'Hurley (I never know who is telling the truth, and where do they find these people???)
4. Chain Reaction (The host is cute and the game fun.)
5. Lingo (Sort of bingo meets crosswords meets scrabble.)