Today's Friday Five is:
Five things guaranteed to make me laugh in church:
1) My husband when he leans over and says something funny in my ear. (No one believes me that he's the culprit, but he is!)
2) When a small child gets free of his parents and runs maverick across the platform during the sermon. (It has happened twice.)
3) When an infant, dressed to the teeth in frilly dress, lacy tights, patent leather shoes, hair froo froos, and looking sweeter than a rose, passes gas (like a stevedore!) in the middle of communion.
4) When someone in the choir sings an inadvertant solo.
5) When the guitarist drops his guitar during prayer.
No disrespect is inteneded, just a little lighthearted fun. All these things have happened in our church. It's a really fun place.