The Friday Five:
Five things I did today:
1) Got up earlier than I wanted.
2) Went on a delivery with my DH.
3) Went out to lunch with the DH.
4) Got absolutely NOWHERE with the IRS on a notice I received about some money I paid correctly but they say I didn't.
5) Read a book about shipping on Lake Superior and pinned down the decade for a new historical series set in Duluth, MN.
What I didn't get done was any writing on POR due to playing the wag and gallivanting across south-central Minnesota with my husband today. I re-learned something that I became familiar with when I was a high school teacher. We made a lumber delivery to a school in Owatonna, MN and several of the students came out to help unload the truck. The thing I re-learned was, the smallest high school boy in a class is often the loudest and does the most directing of traffic in a situation like this.